Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Problem/Solution essay- práctica evaluable 3

Most of the people around the world know that women and men have the same rights. However, in a lot of countries people still thinks that women aren't as important as men. Once, I read a book called "Un burka por amor" where I realised that a woman and a bug are equal in some places. Today I can't understand it, in my opinion we should change this situation.
The first solution from my point of view are that girls and people in general from other modern countries must help these women who live in a jail. However, there is a problem against this solution: in this world, there are a lot of selfish people who only care about themselves. It remembers me the poverty, all of us know that poor people exist but only some rich people donate money.
As far as I am concerned there is another solution: women who are feeling this pain should fight for a better life, they should speak louder to achieve their rights. The problem against this solution is that most o f the men from these countries seem not to have feelings, they kill their girls without any problem. For that reason women are scared.
To conclude, in my opinion people around the world must fight for women rights, because without us the human race wouldn't exist. It is time to change, it is difficult because they have to refuse to their lives or their families, it is hard but I think that it is necessary too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario