Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

PHILOSOPHY- 1ª PRÁCTICA EVALUABLE

Write an opinion paragrah about something you really like but most of the pople don't like at all.

PHILOSOPHY.

When I was at high school I loved this subject but my classmates hated it and I couldn't understand them. Philosophy is the love of knowledge, if you study it, you will be able to difference the correct and the bad way, you will be able to catch a liar and you will have you own thoughts. First of all, I could say that I am an lover of culture. When I was a child I liked reading books which talked about art or mithology. Later, when I was 13 I started to read books that made me think about the important things in this life, like "A Happy World", then I began to love the philosophy. In my opinion this subject is necessary to be a good person. I mean, when you know what is the proper way, then you can follow it. However, if someone hasn't attended school in all his life and he doesn't know how to think by himself then this person will have a lot of problems. From my point of view, philosophy is the best way to be a person with habilities. If you study it, nobody will cheat you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario