Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

martes, 6 de enero de 2015

FUTURE (ESSAY)

Future isn't clear, nobody knows what will happen in a year, we need to decide what to do every moment: what are you going to study? what do you want to eat? There are two types of people: preventive people who are sure of their ideals, they want to control every moment of their lives; and those people who live on the edge, leaving their lives to change. I belong to type two, I am a lost person who has never been able to take a definitive decision. All my decisions are based in incoherent ideas, and I like it.

As I've said before, future questions attack our mind frecuently, people face these question in different ways, I will give you an example: recently, 96 generation had to choose what degree we wanted to study. When I walked for my highschool halls, I heard people who knew what they were going to study at university, do you desire to know what I wanted to study at university? Anything. I had no idea. Since I have been I child I've liked journalism but when I grew up I relised that it is a utopic, because you only can tell people what goverment let you say. Therefore, I had to chose another degree: English Studies. This time I don't repent of my decision, but you can choose the proper or the incorrect option.

Despite having time to take almost all our decision, sometimes future ask us things unexpectedly, and you have to aswer it at this moment. These moments are the real important points in our life, because the things that disturb all our life make us the way we are. For example, when somebody close to you die, you can react in a really bad way: crying all day, living without hope or dreams; or you can miss this person following with your live, remembering he/she with a smile. Abrupt moments make us stronger.

To conclude, you have to be ready because life send you questions, tests and you must find the proper manner to live your life. There are people who need a tidy life and people who don't care about it too much. If you are a free person like me, don't worry, you don't have to change but you must face your problems when they appear.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario