Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

Knowledge will make us free.



Today, I want to talk about the craftiness of people who crave to know. I mean, when you’re a curiosity person (like me) you don’t be embarrassed to ask, curiosity beats education sometimes.

However, people need to know where the limit is. There are a lot of personal question which someone maybe don’t want to answer, questions about the family, relationships or an illness. As far as I concerned it’s disrespect ask this things. I’m not curiosity in this sense; I’m not a gossip girl.

I’m talking about the need to know why people have feelings, two legs instead of four, how someone making a good food or why there are class different when everybody are human. I would like to know what John Lennon thinking when he was writing his songs or I wonder who was the first woman to take on a man when we, the girls, were considered like rubbish without feelings.

Summarizing, I’m interested to learn a lot of things because the knowledge makes us free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario