Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

BE YOURSELF.


Hi my readers! Today I would like to give you my opinion about the sizes. I mean, I’m interested in the effect that the skinny models and the minimum sizes have in the population.

First at all, I could say that I’m a girl who doesn’t care what people can think about her, for this reason I can’t understand why there are women and men that always are worried for their physical. In my opinion it’s because of the fashion designer. I mean, we live in a world where if you haven’t got a XXS size, an iPhone, a vans or other clothes of the latest fashion you aren’t nothing.

Why most of us can’t show their real personality? Every day, I try to find an explication but I can’t. People are beautiful without inferiority complex, however, I just can’t stop watching people who pretend be a different person instead of be themselves.
According to my opinion people (women most of them ) wasting too much weight nowadays because of the apparences. As far as I am concerned it is a big stupidity as the size doesn´t make the person. A person is awesome because of a nice behaviour, generosity and their feelings not because of the clothes or the money!
Recently, I have listened a song which talks about it. It is called "All about that bass", the singer says things like "don't worry about your size" or "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top".  I agree with this girl, humans are imperfect but this imperfection is fantastic. Every person from this world is different to each other, and for this reason this world is fun.

Concluding, I want to say that we have to live whatever we want. Your life is your life and you should take your own decisions. Live without embarrassment and be yourself as you're wonderful!

 


 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario