Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

BLOCK ORGANISATION. DRAWING VS PAINTING.


Hello everybody!

First at all, I want to say that it's a class exercise, we have to make a redaction with block organisation. The topics that I've chosen are drawing and painting. The next step is contrasting and comparing them.

From my view point people should have different abilities to drawing and painting. It's because it is not the same taking a pencil and making some scrawls than painting with a brush. According to my opinion, painting a picture is something freer than making a drawing as you can be carried along it, while if you are drawing a portrait you have to care all the details.

Next, as far as I am concerned the different into this activities is more complicated because there too many kind of drawings and pictures. I want to start talking about drawing as I love it. Furthermore, I usually draw, I remember when I was a I child and I left my family when we were eating only to starting a sketch, my mum hated it, she didn't understand me...I was inspired!!! And when you have a great idea nobody can stop you. As I've said before, there are diversity of drawings: if you make a portrait you have to be careful and meticulous because a person have a lot of imperfections and you have to represent it, but more, much more than this, when you are doing a portrait you should capture the feelings and the behaviour of the person, not only the physical. However, you can make a drawing using your imagination, in this case, you should be free but you can't be less careful, you have to show all the details that you have in your mind.

Regarding painting, my opinion is that it's less exact. I mean, is easier doing a beautiful picture because you have a lot of colours and you can do sketches more thickness without the precision which a drawing needs. Painting could be very fun because you can make strokes and you don't need to think. Moreover, from my point of view, watercolour is the best method to paint. It's elegant, simple but nice too.

Concluding, drawing and painting are very different. Anyway, people have to be talented to do it very well. According to my opinion both of them are perfect to disconnect for a little time. A good song, a pencil and a blank page...that's happiness.





2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, great topic. I do like drawn gracias and painting too. I just felt you could have developed the "block" about painting a bit more.

    Other corrections:

    *"Redaction" involves people working for a magazine. Here, we are writing "compositions".
    * "According to" isn't followed by "my opinion". You can say: "In my opinion".
    * "Concluding" isn't common either. Use "to conclude," "to sum up" or "finally".

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your advices! My paragraph about painting is short because it's not my speciality. I will try to do it better the next time!! :):)

      Eliminar