Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Having the world like native land...


Hi everybody! That's the first article of my blog.

First at all I want to introduce you who I am. Maybe...I am a dreamer. I'm an ambitious and outgoing girl who loves art and music.

I like reading books, my passion for the books started when I was 11 and I had the curiosity of a child. I mean: I read every and all books I saw, even more if it wasn't recommended to me (a little girl). I was thirsty to know. Later, when I was 13, I started to write a little bit stories, but I've never finished none. I remember that I wrote a story about The Beatles and I want to finish it one day... I think this blog is a good opportunity to recuperate one of my favourite hobbies: writing.

Following, if I have to choose a word that describes me it would be: globetrotter. I would wish to have this lifestyle one day, for this reason I’ve chosen this degree: English Studies, because I want to road every highway, and talk to every person I see. However, I don't want to learn only the language, I'm interested in the English culture and literature too.

I haven't got a favourite place in the world. I like almost all the countries, for example: India, New York, Brazil, Ireland, Alaska, Arizona, Cape Town, Italy, Greece, Thailand, Australia ... And I've only been in one of them: Italy, crib of art. I was in Florence, Rome... I loved its people, its streets, its monuments, I enjoyed every corner. I would like to visit the rest of these places and also the places that I can't imagine yet. I'm an amateur of know different cultures, different points of view, not only my own.

Concluding, every place has its magic: Greece's white houses, Alaska's mountains, Ireland's green lands, Australia's kangaroos etc. As a great writer said: where there are people that you love and who love you, that is the nicest place in the world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario