Prácticas de redacción 2014/2015

sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

Be careful how you see the world...it is that way


Sometimes you are on the top of the world. Your exams are good, you are confortable in your job, your friends make you happy, you have the perfect family that makes you laugh like a kid, they are perfect maybe a little bit crazy...but perfect anyway. And then...something happens, and all of this fall down. Why? What have happened? My life was as I wanted to it would be. A person? All of us have this person who breaks all our plans when he/she wants; and I say myself: you are an independent girl and you have a lot of people who love you. Your life doesn' t depend on one person. Maybe...a broken dream? Sometimes we put too much hopes in something but we don't achieve it. Nobody is perfect. I still haven't find the reason of my change of mood. However, I have a intuition...humans have feelings, a lot of this...and the feeling which has caused my change of mood is the disappointment ...oh my god! A movie can disappoint you, a book can do it too, even a friend, a teacher, an exam, a t-shirt which looks nice but actually is very unconfortable, or when you realise that you aren't good doing what you love. I think I'm very close of my objetive...the worst disappointment is when you disappoint yourself. When you look at the mirror and you see a different person with a completely different behavior...only to seem "ordinary" only to...fit in a group? STOP. It's something really stupid, nobody should change you because you are marvelous just the way you are. If you like write then you must write, if you like eat then you must eat, if you like dance then you have to dance, if you like sing then you should sing, every moment, every second...don't care what people can think about you! And it is because you were born with a big talent that can't be wasted. Catch the option that life brings you! Listen to your heart! What is it saying? It is saying that if you think that you can...then you CAN. Believe in yourself.



1 comentario:

  1. I completely agree with you, there's nothing more wrong that betraying yourself, so we need to let it be like it is. Thank you for your words :)

    ResponderEliminar